I love Hot Topic. They have such awesome, unique stuff! They also happen to have some incredible Disney finds that are super affordable. I have written about Hot Topic many times but it has been a while so I thought I would head on over and check out the latest Disney stock. I was thrilled with some of the newer items I found. I decided to compile a top 10 list of Disney items you need from Hot Topic right now…. that I haven’t covered in the past. Let’s take a look!
1. Disney Alice in Wonderland Tattoo Hobo Bag– This handbag is in line with some some of the Loungefly Tattoo bags we have shown in the past. This one, however, is super reasonably priced. Everything on the site is currently 25% off so this bag is now $14.63!
2. Disney The Princess and the Frog Kiss Dress– How often do we find a Tiana dress???? I love that this Tiana dress is in adult sizing and shows her in all of her happiness! The silhouette of the dress is simple and flattering and would be great for summer.
3. Disney Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Slip-On Sneakers– Slip-on sneakers are something I have been talking a lot about lately. With Vans releasing all their new Disney prints, it has been a hot topic (hehe… see what I did there?!). These Cheshire Cat slip-ons are unlike any I have seen elsewhere! They are currently only $18.38.
4. Disney Lilo & Stitch Rubber LED Watch– I don’t see a lot of Stitch watches I like. This one is bright and vibrant and right up my alley. The fact that it is currently $7.13 only makes me like it more.
5. Star Wars Chewbacca Girls Costume Hoodie– I know this is completely out of season but I had to mention it. It makes me smile. I think it would be awesome for any Star Wars lover to have. The faux fur really makes it look authentic Chewbacca! I think, for approximately $60, it is worth having!
6. Disney Alice inn Wonderland Cheshire Cat Backpack– I know there have been a lot of items from Alice in Wonderland on this list but there are a ton of new items from the film and most of them are absolutely spectacular. This is one of those items. It is currently only $25.88. I think this would be great for work or for school.
7. Disney The Little Mermaid Cosmetic Brush Set– I think this is a real find! There are actually a bunch of different themed cosmetic brush sets, including Frozen and Lilo and Stitch), but Ariel is my favorite so I picked her to show you. There are 5 brushes included in this set and a small mirror inside the case. For the current price of $9.38, you can’t beat this deal. It’s a must have item for sure.
8. Disney Inside Out Tank & Hot Pants Set– I love that this reminds me of the old underoo sets! I also love this movie very much so I think this would be perfect. I think this would be great to sleep in! For $18.38 for the set, I think it’s a must have item!
9. Disney Frozen Print Swim Suit– Recently, I brought you the top 10 Disney Swimsuits of summer. This was not on it. I realize that it is a pretty fabulous swim suit so I need to mention it now. Not to mention that, now that it’s on sale, it deserves a second shot. The top is now $6 and the bottoms are $6, as well. $12 for a bikini with a couple of solid swim months left?? Perfect.
10. Disney Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Seat Belt– This seat belt belt actually comes in an assortment of prints but pink is my fave color so I went with this one. There are a couple of different Stitch ones, Star Wars belts and other patterns. I think the seat belt belt is a unique idea and super cute. It’s only $19.88!
One last thing I should mention is that you can currently earn $15 of Hot Cash for every $30 you spend. That, in conjunction with the 25% off sale, is pretty sweet. You don’t want to miss out! What item is your favorite in my top 10? Let us know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!