Disney fashionistas are always on the look out for that next big ticket Disney fashion item. We’ve shared many of them with you in the past (dresses have been announced or released in drones lately) but there’s one fashion item that tends to get neglected. Dresses are great. Shoes are a necessity. What about shorts? The warmer weather has started to arrive and I am ready to rock some Disney shorts this summer! Here are our top 10 Disney shorts for Disney fashionistas!
- Ariel Shorts– The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite princesses and these shorts are too cute for words. I love the faded color pattern in pastels! The sketch work of Ariel is subtle yet poignant! These are available from Hot Topic and even come in plus sizes!
2. Minnie Mouse Lace and Dots Shorts– If you are looking for something that’s comfortable but can still be fashionable if worn out, these shorts are for you! I admit they look a bit like sleep shorts but they are not. They would be perfect for a casual day of whatever you like!
3. Custom Hand Painted Shorts– We all know about the custom painted shoes that many a Disney fashionista loves. We also know that they can be pricey. These custom painted shorts involve you sending the pair of shorts to the artist and they will be custom painted with the character of your choosing. The 2 above are the ones listed but you can ask for other characters. For $45 for a character on each leg, I really think it’s a great deal for something totally unique!
4. Mickey Mouse Denim Shorts– This is the second year we have included these on our list and it’s mostly because they are so popular. So popular, in fact, that Torrid continues to make them year after year! They are very versatile and they are perfectly Disney. Fantastic for the casual yet fashionable Disney woman.
5. Lilo and Stitch Floral Shorts– These Stitch shorts are a little crazy to look at but Stitch is a little crazy so it’s perfect! The floral pattern works well for the season, too! I found these through the link above.
6. Mickey Mouse Pocket Shorts– The Etsy store that creates these Mickey Mouse pocket shorts actually creates all kinds of Disney pocket shorts for both adults and kids. I liked these in particular because they are classic. They are a nice solid black color that will allow you to wear any color top you want! They also come in sizes 0-18!
7. Alice In Wonderland Filigree Shorts– I am not one to hide my love of Alice In Wonderland. These shorts may not be bright and colorful, like you might expect for this film, but they are still lovely! The color of these shorts is very neutral so you could really wear any color top with them that you want. I would choose pink and pay homage to the Cheshire Cat, though!
8. Alice In Wonderland Daisy Dukes– I kind of love these. I can’t lie. I don’t know if I am too old to wear Daisy Dukes but I am thinking I might just have to try it! I did see these on Amazon for $36…. and then I found them at Walmart for $9.99! I think you can guess where the link above is for.
9. Mary Poppins Shorts– These beautiful shorts are actually very limited and they come from an Etsy store called ThatSewHeather. If these shorts are not there when you click the link, check out the other shorts she has. She lists 1-2 new designs every week (usually on Thursday)! I could do a whole list with just shorts from this store!
10. Mickey Mouse Shorts– These are very casual Mickey Mouse shorts made by Disney Boutique. If you are wanting to embody Mickey Mouse, these are the shorts you need. They are also crazy comfy!
That completes are top 10 Disney shorts for women! I am pretty stoked about this list and plan to get a few different pair. What do you think? See anything that strikes your fancy? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate the Residents Of Halloween Town With The New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Collection! - July 23, 2021
- 4 Summer Beauty Tips To Look And Feel Like A Disney Princess - July 21, 2021
- Celebrate 25 Years of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame With The New Dooney & Bourke Collection! - July 20, 2021