I am not an easy person to find a swim suit for. I admit this whole heartedly. I am super picky and hard on myself and it’s not pleasant to go looking for swim suits with me so I chose to do it alone. I decided that this year, I would like to see if there was anything out there with a Disney theme… for women. We know there are tons of cute bathing suits for kids but what about us, as adults?? We are just as important as our mini counterparts! We also love Disney! I was pleased to find so many cute Disney themed swim suits but they aren’t in the most obvious places. I am here to share my finds with you and I have compiled the top 10 Disney swim suits for women!
1. Black and White Minnie Mouse Striped Bikini– This suit is super adorable and super sexy. I am loving the high waisted, laced up bottoms! Minnie Mouse can be found on the front and the back! There is no mistaking she is the star of this suit or that you will look like a star while wearing it! It can be found on Etsy for $48.
2. Dumbo Cap Sleeve Swim Suit– This gem is another fun product from Black Milk Clothing. They make super fun stretch pants and dresses and, apparently, swim suits! This one is much more reserved than the first pick but I think variety is necessary. There are many different personalities and body types out there. I love the bubbles all over the suit that seemingly come from the Dumbo image on the front. This swim suit can be found on Black Milk Clothing Company’s website for $100.
3. Marvel Collage Monokini– This suit is so unique! I love the collage of all the Marvel characters, as Marvel is Disney, after all. It is bright and colorful, which is always fun at the beach. The side ties are a nice touch and I love the way it is cut. This suit is from Spencers and is $29.98.
4. Little Mermaid Ariel Swim Suit– This suit is too adorable to leave out. It has a vintage feel to it, all the while clearly depicting our fave mermaid. The purple shell top is straight from the film and the high waisted bottoms simulate the tail perfectly. This suit is from Hot Topic and is $24.50 for the top and also for the bottom.
5. Sparkle Pink Vintage Princess Bikini– This is another fun, uniquely designed bikini that I found on Etsy. I, personally, could not wear this suit because it would not give me enough support BUT, if I was able to, I would wear this for sure! It’s quite strappy, so perhaps it is more for the shock value than a great tan or for swimming laps. I love it regardless and it is $95.
6. Lilo and Stitch Bikini– I am picking this bikini because it is hard to find Lilo and Stitch clothing, in my opinion. It is called Lilo and Stitch but there is no sign of Lilo from what I can tell. The bikini itself is a pretty standard cut but I do like the bow-like lace up on the front of the top. This bikini is from Hot Topic and is $24.50 per both top and bottom.
7. Mickey Mouse Swim Suit– You can’t have a top 10 of Disney swim wear list and not include a suit with Mickey Mouse! I like this one because it is the most interesting color! It may, however, be difficult for many people to wear because of the color. Not everyone can, or will, wear yellow. This one is from Black Milk Clothing Company and is $95.
8. Snow White Bikini– This bikini is adorable!!! The top has Snow White on one side and apples on the other! How cute is that! The bottoms match that apple print exactly. The style of the bikini itself is pretty typical for a string bikini but the fabric makes up for that, in my opinion. It can be found at Spencers for $29.98.
9. Snow White Bathing Suit– We had the bikini now we need a swim suit that covers a bit more… but is till super sexy and adorable. This Snow White swim suit makes me want to sing! I think it perfectly embodies the dress Snow White wears and, the fact that it is custom made to your size, that’s just a bonus. It is available from Etsy for $68.
10. Little Mermaid Swim Shorts– I am going out on a limb with these but I wanted to pick something that would work for people who just aren’t comfortable in bikinis or bathing suits. These swim shorts are super cute and can be paired with a swim shirt in purple or even one with Ariel on it. I saw it at Hot Topic and it is $24.50.
Those are my top 10 Disney swim suits for women. Obviously there are more out there to pick from but I enjoyed these for various reasons. Do you have a favorite I didn’t list? Share it with us in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- We Are Mad For The New Alice In Wonderland Backpack From Danielle Nicole! - November 23, 2020
- It’s Reigning Cats And Dogs On The New Disney Dooney and Bourke Bags! - November 23, 2020
- Our Favorite Disney Reindeer Is Coming To The Scentsy Family! - November 21, 2020