I am not an easy person to find a swimsuit for. I admit this whole heartedly. I am super picky and hard on myself and it’s not pleasant to go looking for swim suits with me so I chose to do it alone. I decided last year, I would like to see if there was anything out there with a Disney theme… for women. We know there are tons of cute bathing suits for kids but what about us, as adults?? We are just as important as our mini counterparts! We also love Disney! I was pleased to find so many cute Disney themed swimsuits but they weren’t in the most obvious places. It went over extremely well in 2015 so I am here with the 2016 version!!! I have compiled the top 10 Disney swimsuits for women… 2016 edition!
1. Darth Vader Bikini- With the success of the new Star Wars film, I thought we start with a bikini tribute to the film! I actually really love this design. It is sturdy. You may be thinking that’s a weird description but for someone who is not able to wear a string bikini, sturdy and still fabulous, is a massive compliment! It’s on sale at Hot Topic for 25% off.
2. Mickey Retro Bathing Suit– It’s pink. It has Mickey silhouettes all over it. It’s perfect. This bathing suit brings me back to the 80’s and I am okay with that! This is one of my Etsy finds.
3. Mulan Monokini– I almost cried when I found this one on Amazon! I love the colors and I love the unique design. The pink ties are a nice touch, as well. It comes in sizes small through XL. It definitely takes a certain body type to pull this off but, to whoever can, please do it for me!
4. Ariel String Bikini– I think most of you know that Ariel is my favorite princess. This bikini is just enough Ariel and just enough beach. I love the color, too. It’s on sale right now to boot! This one is at Spencer’s.
5. R2-D2 Bikini– Thanks to Hot Topic for this little beauty! I love the style of this bikini top! It’s basically a bra, which means support!! I adore R2-D2 so this bikini is my favorite out of the Star Wars choices. It comes in sizes XS- 2XL! It is on sale for 25% off right now!
6. Lilo and Stitch Bikini– I know how many of you love Stitch so I knew you would be happy to see this bikini in the mix. It’s all about Stitch!! I really like the way the top gathers in the center. This one is on Amazon and is just under $60 for the set.
7. Mickey Mouse Bikini– I know some of you were probably wondering where the Mickey cosplay swim suit was… here it is! I found it on Etsy for $79. I love this vintage style and I find it incredibly sexy. You can have coverage and still look hot. This one proves it. (Model seen is the lovely Jenn June. Photography by the talented Serena Burroughs.)
8. Dead Pool Bikini– I loved the movie so I had to find a bathing suit representing Dead Pool. I’d say I found a winner! This thing is awesome and I found it on Etsy. It’s a lot more daring than the others and that’s more about the style and not the coverage. It comes in sizes XXS-XL and is $77.78.
9. Mickey Halter Bikini– This halter bikini comes in 4 different colors! Pink, orange, green and blue. It comes in sizes small through large only but, if you can wear one of these sizes, you should totally rock this! It is adorable, bright and perfect for summer! I found it on Amazon for $13.99!!
10. Lilo Swimsuit– This one piece is a winner. I shared a Lilo inspired dress with you all a while back and people went crazy so I can only imagine how much you will love this swimsuit!! This one is on Etsy and costs anywhere from $50-56. It also comes in sizes XS- 3XL!
11. Just Married Bikini– Before you ask, yes, it does come with a top. It’s just not pictured. I love this. It’s perfect for a bridal shower gift!! I clearly have weddings on the brain so these spoke to me!
12. Little Mermaid Bikini– This is a twist on last year’s Little Mermaid bikini, both from Hot Topic. It was a winner last year and they changed the style up this year but kept the basic premise. It’s on sale at Hot Topic right now, as well.
That’s my top 12 Disney swimsuits for women, 2016 edition. There are some other great choices out there but, clearly, I couldn’t even narrow it down to 10… I had to stop somewhere! What do you think of the list? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Always Have Your ID Handy With These Disney Retractable ID Badge Reels - November 24, 2020
- We Are Mad For The New Alice In Wonderland Backpack From Danielle Nicole! - November 23, 2020
- It’s Reigning Cats And Dogs On The New Disney Dooney and Bourke Bags! - November 23, 2020