Many people enjoy a good hidden Mickey. Some of us have the book that guides us through the hidden Mickeys at the Disney Parks and Resorts and some of us may have even painted a few hidden Mickeys around their house (that person will remain nameless :)). I am now married, as many of you know, and my bridal challenge was to figure out how to incorporate hidden Mickeys at my wedding! Some ways are more obvious than others and some are not so hidden. This is a compilation of the top 10 true hidden Mickeys that you can add to your wedding.
1. Cake- This is an example of obvious. I am not talking cake topper, though. I am talking about having small hidden Mickeys within the design on the cake itself.
2. Flowers- I am not talking about flowers in the shape of Mickey heads, like pomanders. I am talking about crystal or pearl Mickeys within the bouquet itself. They can also be found on the handle of the bouquet or on the boutonnieres! You can have your florist do it or buy them yourself and add them on your own.
3. Shoes- There are a ton of different ways to interpret this one. You can have shoe decals on the soles of your shoes. You can have hand painted Disney shoes. I’ve even seen people bedazzle their own heels (I pinned some examples on our pinterest board here). There are a lot of different options for this idea if you use your imagination.
5. Jewelry– This could mean anything from earrings to necklaces to bracelets. It could even mean your wedding bands or perhaps your engagement ring has a hidden Mickey! The men could have Mickey cufflinks! There are so many options to choose from!
6. Nails- Most Disney brides already know about this option. We have Disney nails when it’s not our wedding so we obviously have to have them when it is our wedding! I am getting my nails done at Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian and they actually have Disney nail designs that are perfect for your wedding!
7. Undergarments- Did you think about wearing hidden Mickey undergarments?? You could have a slip or panties that have a hidden Mickey!! I found a bathing suit bottom that would work perfectly as a bit of a surprise for my groom. No one else would know but we would!
9. Champagne Flute– There’s always a wedding toast and a really easy way to add a hidden Mickey is etched in the glass! There are many different variations of this but I like the one above. It’s more on the “hidden” side.
10. Hair- This one might be a little more elusive and that’s a good thing, in my opinion. It is easy to add hidden Mickeys to your favorite style without having to ruin the integrity of the style you want. Hair swirls come in all sizes and colors. They would be fun to add to the bridal party’s hair, as well!!
There are other ways to add hidden Mickeys to your wedding and you can find more pinned on our Pinterest board at 4disneyfashion. What do you think of our top 10 ways to add hidden Mickeys to your wedding? Have you tried any of these ideas? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Show Your Galactic Style With The New Star Wars x Coach Collection! - November 13, 2019
- The Christmas Tree Trail At Disney Springs Is Not to Be Missed! - November 13, 2019
- New Park Life Collection Has Something For Everyone! - November 12, 2019