I know we just had our Independence Day celebrations and you are all probably wondering why on Earth I am talking about back to school. Here’s the deal. You all know, as well as I do, that Halloween stuff will be in stores within the month. It’s crazy, I realize. School starts way before that and school supplies are already out. I know the little girls in my life are already talking about what they want for lunch bags and backpacks. I decided that anyone can talk about all the kids backpacks available but what about the ones that can be used by kids and adults a like for school, or trips or a day at the Parks?? I’m going to show my top 5 backpacks for every day use.
1. Loungefly– Disney Loungefly backpacks come in different styles and prints but the above 2 are a couple of my favorites. There are a ton to pick from in patterns for both sexes and all ages. I think the above patterns, though clearly more for women, would work for little girls and adults. They are sturdy and well made. If you like the Ariel bag, you can find it HERE. If you like the Alice in Wonderland one, you can find it HERE.
2. Hooded Themed Disney Backpacks– These aren’t quite as versatile as the first ones I listed but they are super cool!!! They are themed for different characters (in this instance Spiderman and Chewbacca), I just think having a backpack with a hoodie is awesome!! Who wouldn’t want one of these?? These ones are actually available from the Disney Store!!
3. Vans Disney Backpacks– With all the talk of the Vans Disney shoes, it’s not surprising that I would pick their backpacks as one of my favorites. There are so many different styles to pick from as well as different characters. There are prints that work well for both sexes and the quality is excellent. These backpacks will stand the test of time. You can find Vans backpacks on the Vans website or anywhere that sells the brand.
4. Disney Vintage Preppy Backpack– This one is a little more rustic and adult like. I love that it has the carpet bag feel to it with the faux leather trim. The top of the backpack has a zip top. It is the same style as one I had in high school and I loved that backpack. This backpack is one that I found in only one spot and you can find it HERE.
5. Disney Mickey Camo Backpack– This backpack has a slightly different design and I like that about it. I mean, how can I do a top 5 back pack article if they are all the same, right?! This backpack comes with a pouch which could be used for a multitude of things. I am also loving the uniqueness of the camo print and the orange accent color. This one can be found HERE.
These are my top 5 backpacks based on design, quality and unique patterns. You may know about some that I don’t. What do you think of the list? Do you like any one in particular? Let us know in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Explore The Disney Cruise Line Pop Up Shop At Disney Springs! - April 18, 2021
- Adventure and Cookies Are in Your Kitchen With This Up-Inspired Cookie Jar! - April 18, 2021
- Vibrant New Mickey Rainbow Glasses Spotted At TJMaxx! - April 18, 2021