I love the Autumn. It is my favorite season. I love the changing colors of the leaves, Halloween and the fact that the temperatures start to cool off and I can wear layers and fall clothes! I recently did a top 10 items from Hot Topic for fall but I thought I should also share what I found at Torrid. Sometimes, Torrid gets left out of the mix and they shouldn’t because they have some fabulous dresses for fall that you need to see!
- Snow White Print Skater Dress– I am starting with this dress because, even thought it’s fall, there can still be warmer days and this dress is perfect for a layering situation. I can totally see this dress paired with a red cardigan for a transitional look. I find Torrid to be perfect at creating designs that don’t look like they are Disney at all, until you look close up. This is one of those designs. I love Snow White’s subtlety.
2. Mickey and MInnie Raglen Dress– I am a huge fan of the raglan style. It works well on my body type. I think the gray and black in this dress would allow me to spice it up with colored accessories as well as stay warm in the cooler weather. It is light weight and has 3/4 length sleeves which makes it just right for fall.
3. Minnie Raglan Skate Dress– I told you I love this style and here it is again. I think it has just the right pop of color and I love the print that is on the front. Clearly, this is not one of those hidden Disney designs I was speaking of above. It is, however, perfect for any Disney fan who is proud to show thier Minnie Style!
4. Minnie Mouse Emoji Skater Dress– This dress is more obviously Disney than the Snow White, in my opinion, but it is postively adorable. It reminds me of tsums tsums. I know we are back to a sleeveless style but everything I stated for the first ress stands for this dress as well. I just really love the print.
5. Tinker Bell Raglan Skater Dress– Here’s another gray and black dress but, this time, we see Tinker Bell as the star. I really find this dress cut stylish and flattering to so many body types. I could see this dress styled in so many different ways. Boots, ballet flats, sandals , Peter Pan boots (that wuld have double meaning)… I really think this dress works for fall.
I know that many of you will want to head to Torrid and check these out. One thing to note, before you head that way, is that they are having a BOGO sale at the moment. You can use code BYEBYESUMMER and you can actually get one dress free if they are on clearance! I tried it myself and got #3 and #5 for the price of 1!!!!
Do you like these dresses? Let us know which is your favorite in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!