I have made it no secret that I am absolutely in love with the handmade, Disney inspired jewelry from Beautiful Baubles. I even did an interview with the owner a while back to give you an idea of how these incredible pieces come to life. I decided that, because it is the beginning of a new year AND it’s my birthday month, I would celebrate one of my fave jewelry designers and share with you my top 5 Disney inspired earrings under $40. Let me add that I excluded a few pair that we have featured on the website before, simply because I wanted to expose you to some of the other jewelry available. It’s super hard to narrow it down to just 5!!!!! Here we go, in no particular order.
1. Alice In Wonderland– Don’t these just scream Alice to you. I love the black bow posts and the bright blue ovals of Alice’s dress. I literally started signing ‘In A World of My Own’ (in a British accent) when I saw these. These earrings are $39!! If you enter disfashion5 at checkout, you get an additional 5% off! I am in love with these whimsical earrings.
2. Cinderella Luxe Earrings- These earrings are clearly for a fancier occasion but don’t they just encompass all that you imagine when you think of Cinderella?? The blue topaz tear drops gemstones are the perfect match for Cinderella’s iconic dress. I feel like the scrolls remind me of the carriage. These earrings are only $30! The same rules apply with the discount as stated above.
3. Tinker Bell Luxe Earrings- Rachel, the owner of Beautiful Baubles, explained where the inspiration for these earrings came from in the interview I did with her and, I have to say, I see what she was talking about. I love the flowers with the pixie dust around them and the perfect peridot green bezels. I have purchased these earrings and I am in love. These earrings are $39 and with the discount code, disfashion5, you get that extra 5% off.
4. Rapunzel Luxe Earrings- Who else could these earrings represent? I feel like I am belittling you all by even stating the name. The gold knot representing her hair and the lavender jewel to match her dress…. perfect. I feel like these could be dressed up or down but, no matter how they are worn, I think they belong in my jewelry box!! These are $39, as well. Remember to use the discount code disfashion5 to save 5%!
5. Gold Honeybee Winnie The Pooh Inspired Earrings– We’ve seen earrings inspired by princesses, fairies and beloved classic characters so I thought I would throw in a bit of a wrench with Pooh bear. These earrings look like drops of honey and they are hanging from a bee! Winnie The Pooh is eagerly awaiting around the corner somewhere. These earrings are only $23 and that makes them the most affordable of the 5 I have selected today. The discount code disfashion5 still applies to these for 5% off!
I am making my list of my next purchases in my head because this inspired me to use the discount code and get some new birthday presents for me!!! New jewelry that is Disney inspired and made in the U.S.A.! That is what I am talking about! Did you see a pair of earrings you need to get your hands on? What’s your fave pair?? Let me know in the comment box below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!