It’s hot! I like to wear dresses for those hot days but sometimes you need some variety or dresses just aren’t practical for what you are planning to do. I am all about showing my Disney Side, and I am the Disney Fashionista, so Disney shorts is what I searched for. I decided to compile a list of my the top 5 Disney shorts for summer, so you wouldn’t have to search!
1. Mickey Shorts– I think these Mickey jean shorts are adorable. Can you believe I found these at Torrid?? I will admit that I can’t wear them due to size but that doesn’t mean other fashionistas can’t!!! I would jump into these in a hot minute to wear just about anywhere. They are perfect for summer!
2. High Waisted Ariel Shorts– I love Ariel. She is my favorite Princess. The high waisted design has always been one of my favorites. The color is perfect to represent Ariel and her sea life and the silhouette of Ariel on the leg is just enough to get the point across. These fab shorts are available at Hot Topic and they are currently on sale!
3. Queen of Heart Shorts by Colleen Atwood- I have shared the Colleen Atwood Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection numerous times and there is a reason…. because it’s awesome! I own many pieces of this collection, including these shorts. I loved the print and it was too much for me in the dress so I got the shorts. They are super comfortable and very light. I love the fit and the style.
4. Alice In Wonderland French Terry Shorts- Sometimes you just need a pair of shorts to relax in. These are not sleep shorts but they are casual shorts. Alice In Wonderland is all the rage with Alice Through The Looking Glass being in theaters right now. The colors of these shorts are very neutral so you could really wear any color top with them that you want. These are available at JCPenney on sale!
5. Floral Stitch Shorts– Patterns are very in style this season. If you choose to wear a plain color only, you will notice there is at least a pattern within the fabric. Patterns are all the rage. With that being said, these Stitch shorts are a little crazy to look at but Stitch is a little crazy so it’s perfect! The floral pattern works well for the season, too! I found these through the link above.
What do you think of our top 5 Disney shorts for summer? Can you think of a different pair that should be added to the list? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Disneyland Paris With Tons Of Exciting Merchandise! - January 25, 2022
- Disney Discovery- Mickey & Minnie Pop It Purse - January 24, 2022
- An Assortment of Ear Handbands To Enhance Your Accessory Game Has Arrived! - January 24, 2022