I have to share all the fun things I learned today with you all!! I didn’t even know 2 of the things I am going to tell you about! I own a Disney Chase Visa and I promise you that I use it to it’s full advantage all the time. I remember when the Chase Lounge, at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, was in a small room in the Festival Center and just had a few drinks…. not any more people!! Here are the top 5 reasons to have a Chase Credit Card at Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- There’s a lounge exclusive to Chase Visa holders- I didn’t realize people didn’t know this!! In the American Pavilion, in the World Showcase, there is a lounge and, to gain access, you just need to show identification and your Chase Credit Card. It does not have to be a Disney Visa!!! Just a Chase Credit Card. Wait till you hear what is in the lounge.
- Free Beverages- You are hot. It is 90 degrees and you are dying for some air conditioning and a Coke Zero. Go on up to the lounge and grab your free soda! They have those cool coke machines that can create whatever Coke mixture you are looking for (I had Raspberry Coke Zero today).
- Happy Hour– While there today, we were handed a voucher for one free alcoholic drink from the bar, valid during happy hour! I have had a lovely glass of Prosecco… for free. It’s a nice little perk when we are already spending so much to be at Disney World in the first place.
- VIP Acces Bands For Eat To The Beat– I love taking adavantage of this one. For this, you have to have a Disney Chase Visa. There are limited number of VIP access wrist bands for all 3 showings of the Eat to the Beat Concert series! This allows you to just show up for the concert and have access to the very front area of seating! We saw Starship last year and it was off the chain!
- Seating and Live Feeds– I noted a large screen tv and realized they were showing live demos from the Festival Center! So, you can go to the lounge, grab a free drink, sit at a table with air conditioning and watch the demos… for free!
There is so much more in the Chase Lounge! There are restrooms, photo booths and even a video game room! It’s a nice sized area and there are super friendly cast members working there. It is truly a huge perk having a Chase Credit Card during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Did you all know about these things? What did you learn? Did we miss anything you think people should know? Let us know in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Disney Halloween Ear Headbands Have Materialized on shopDisney! - August 2, 2021
- The New Disney Princess Pandora Charms Are Now Available Online! - July 29, 2021
- 7 Bold And Beautiful Hairstyles To Match Your Disneybound Outfit - July 29, 2021