Every week at Disney Fashionista, we offer up different ideas to Disney Bound as different Disney characters or attractions. Many people comment and love the looks and many others have asked me, “what do I do with that?” More importantly, “why should I do that?” If you are simply unfamiliar with what Disney Bounding is, I shall refer you to our article on what it is and how to do it. If you are familiar with Disney Bounding, you may be one of the people who have asked these questions. In answer to these questions, I decided to let everyone know the top 5 reasons you should Disney Bound while on vacation at Disney Parks.
1. It’s a Fun Way to Show Your Disney Side– There are many ways to show your Disney Side. You can wear Disney tee shirts, Mickey ears, use Disney purses and the list goes on. This is a fun way to do so, without having everyone completely understand. Not everyone knows about Disney Bounding. They should! However, the sad fact is that, they don’t. Disney Bounding has you stand out in a different way than the majority and that shows your awesomeness.
2. It’s a Conversation Starter- I mentioned that not everyone knows about Disney Bounding. Think about that for a minute. People will recognize that you resemble a character and they may even ask you about it or comment on it. In fact, I guarantee at least one person will. I had a reader, Holly Wadsworth, share her pictures and stories with us after a recent trip where her daughter decided to Disney Bound as Ariel and Rapunzel. She said that, “Little kids asked her where flounder was and just stopped and were mesmerized.” That is just fantastic, in my opinion. This a fun way to spread the word and make new Disney friends!
3. Disney Cast Members Show Even More Magic– This could be the best reason. Holly shared many experiences with us regarding cast members interactions with them. This is what she had to say. “She got soooo much special attention from almost every cast member and character she saw…peter pan said ‘I’m glad to see you got your voice back’ & ‘you need to be kissed by someone’. One cast member even blew bubbles all over her and sang under the sea.” How magical is that? You can’t buy that type of special memory that was made. It is an excellent reason to Disney Bound.
4. It Makes Up For The Fact You Can’t Dress in a Costume as an Adult– Many people get super excited for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party because they can dress up in costume. You don’t really need to wait for this event! If you are creative enough, Disney Bounding can replace an actual costume. I imagine the creator of Disney Bounding, Leslie Kay, had this fact in mind when she created this amazing idea.
5. It Makes For Awesome Pictures!- Can you imagine the photo opportunities?? You’ve already heard about the interactions that can occur with Cast Members. Imagine the creativity of the pictures with those cast members?! The memories captured on camera will make the best souvenirs ever!!
I would like to thank Holly and her daughter, Michaela, for sharing these amazing photos and experiences with us. I think that they more than made the points I was trying to make. If you don’t Disney Bound yet, don’t you think it’s time to start?? Let us know if you Disney Bound and share your experiences with us in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Help Us Support Small Businesses This Holiday Season! - November 27, 2020
- Look Out For This Disney Holiday Goodies At TJMaxx! - November 27, 2020
- Believe Dream Imagine Has Disney Deals You Won’t Want To Miss! - November 26, 2020