I love to share all of my Disney discoveries with you all. You are the only people that get my obsession! Yes, I love to shop but I also love to find unique and incredible deals. I was searching around for the next big find when I started stumbling across some pretty unique Disney purses. I had no idea that some of the characters had their own purses! I compiled a list of the top 8 Disney purses I am pretty sire you didn’t know existed (I sure didn’t!).
1. Bambi Shoulder Bag Shopper– I had no idea that I could get a stylish looking bag with Bambi and his friends! I love the color (though it does come in another color option) and the style of this bag is one of my favorites. The dome shape is such a great size and shape to hold all of your belongings and still look stylish.
2. Daisy Shoulder Bag Shopper- Any fellow Disney fashionista and shopaholic will love this bag! I have actually had a lot of requests over the year for Daisy Duck items and there are a few on this list! I love the color, words and design of this bag! It’s super fun, in my opinion.
3. Minnie And Mickey Shopper Hobo– This bag is more of a get your errands done/travel kind of bag. It is a great size, has a zipper closure and I love the front pocket for quick access to whatever it is you need quick access to. Perhaps a phone, keys, money… whatever. I like the image, design and even the colors of this bag!
4. Dopey Travel Shoulder Bag– How often do you find a purse with Dopey on it??? I do enjoy this little rascal and know many of you do, as well. I also love the purple accent to it. It’s a travel shoulder bag design, which makes me happy, because I do love to travel. I am not saying it’s a high end bag but it would make a great gift for a Dopey fan!
5. Dumbo Shopper Bag– This reminds me a bit of the Harveys Diamond Celebration Bags, don’t you think? The large Dumbo on the front is the main reason I feel this way, I think. I like the color combo and the unique look of this hobo bag.
6. Bashful River Bucket Bag– This Bashful bag is a river bucket design, which is great for easy access and lot of room for storage. I have never seen a Bashful bag before and I know that there are many people who love the dwarfs! This would be great for a Bashful fan!
7. Mickey & Minnie Messenger Bag- This bag has a retro feel to me. I am not sure if it is the image or the color blocking but it is vintage like. This is a messenger style bag so it would be great for travel or if you need to bring your computer with you.
8. Minnie and Daisy Bowler Bag- I am assuming you see the trend here with bowler bags. Sorry! Most of the cutest, unique character designs I found were bowler bags! This one works for people that love Daisy (as I mentioned earlier) but also appreciate the fabulous mouse that is Minnie!
Had you seen any of these bags before? What do you think of them? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- We Are Mad For The New Alice In Wonderland Backpack From Danielle Nicole! - November 23, 2020
- It’s Reigning Cats And Dogs On The New Disney Dooney and Bourke Bags! - November 23, 2020
- Our Favorite Disney Reindeer Is Coming To The Scentsy Family! - November 21, 2020