I know that Mother’s Day is just around the corner but that is still plenty of time for those last minute shoppers! Some of you may be struggling with what to get mom. So much so, that you are drawing a complete blank. I know what that can be like so I decided to help you all out. I have compiled a list of the most popular and the most surprising Disney gift ideas for mom on Mother’s Day!
1. Disney Pandora Charms– I know this seems obvious but I am bringing this up because there have been new charms released this Spring that mom may be wanting but hasn’t had a chance to get yet. I am also making you aware that the Mrs. Potts and Chip charm is still available through our personal shopper, despite the fact it is sold out everywhere in the US.
2. Marie/ Aristocats Floral Loungefly Bag- This is one of the surprising and hot new items for Spring! It is available at Hot Topic for $85.90 but I actually found it in limited quantities on Amazon HERE for only $68! This bag is perfect for Spring!
3. Disney Jewelry From Kohls– There are so many incredible Disney jewelry items at Kohls! I will let you know that some of the items will be featured in upcoming Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes. These pieces are currently on sale for 65% off plus another 20% off with code family20 plus another 20% with code jewelry20! That makes a $60 dollar piece of jewelry only $12.79 plus tax. You are welcome.
4. Alex and Ani– Whether your mom loves dogs, cats or the love between Mrs Potts and Chip, there is a new Disney Alex and Ani bangle perfect for Mother’s Day! I personally am really hoping for the Aristocat bangle! (hint to my husband….)
5. Farewell to Wishes Merchandise– Is your mom dreading the end of Wishes at Magic Kingdom? I know I am so I feel her. If you aren’t going to be able to get there this week, perhaps ordering something from our personal shopper! It will arrive in time for Mother’s Day and it will certainly surprise her!
6. Beauty and the Beast Roses– I recently reviewed these lovely Beauty and the Beast roses from Roseshire. They are on the more expensive side for Mother’s Day flowers but she will absolutely love them! I had to give you a classic Mother’s Day gift (flowers) with a Disney twist.
7. Disney Inspired Bath Items– Another popular choice for women is bath items, whether that be lotion, bubble bath or bath bombs. I know that I would be touched to receive a few bath bombs inspired by my favorite Disney characters! That’s way more personal than going to Bath and Body Works in my opinion.
8. Disney Dresses– Has your mom mentioned the new Dress Shop at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney? Did she express to you which dress she loved the most? Maybe there is an opportunity to get that dress for her. It’s risky, as you may not know her size, but it sure would make her day! There are still some styles available and our personal shopper can take care of that for you.
9. Disney Dooney and Bourke– I’m ending with obvious again. This one is for those that have the extra money to get something a little pricier for mom. Any Disney Dooney and Bourke bag would surely make mom squeal with delight. I’m sure that whatever character is your mom’s favorite, there is a Dooney and Bourke bag with it featured.
I’m going to end it there, fashionistas. There are a lot of choices within choices listed above. Hopefully, there is an idea there that you can work with. If not, I’m sure you will know exactly what to do to make your mom feel wonderful on her special day. Happy shopping, fashionistas!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Trader Sam’s Adventure Lawn Tiki Mug Has Been Released! - September 17, 2021
- How To Prepare For The Perfect Disney Family Vacation - September 17, 2021
- Boo! The Mickey Pumpkin Pandora Charm Has Arrived! - September 17, 2021