If you have been patiently waiting for the Luxe Logo Collection, today is your day! the Luxe Logo Mini Backpack from Loungefly is now available on ShopDisney.com and it is a true statement piece!
This magical new Mini Backpack from Loungefly will certainly set you a part from other fashionistas! First, this bag is made from genuine leather (and has a price point to match). It commemorates Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary with a die-cut Cinderella Castle appliqué and metal ”50” logo. The metal-edged Mickey ears add an extra iconic accent.
Because this bag is made of leather, it is along the same price point of a Dooney & Bourke bag and comes in at $298.00. Here are all the details that you need to know:
- Genuine leather mini backpack
- Dimensional ears with metal edging
- Cinderella Castle appliqué with gold thread embroidered details
- Metal ”50” logo apppliqué
- Diamond pattern with ”50” and Cinderella Castles inside
- Double zipper main compartment
- Side slip pockets
- Front zip pocket
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Lining features ”50” logo pattern
- Goldtone finish hardware
- Black trims
- Disney Parks x Loungefly logo label plate on side
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Luxe Logo Collection
If you have been waiting to add the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Luxe Logo Mini Backpack, now is your chance! Head over to ShopDisney.com to check it out!
What do you think of the new installment to the Luxe Logo collection? Let us know in the comment section below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Add To Any Party with a Mickey Napkin Holder Set - January 18, 2022
- New Black and White Dooney & Bourke Bags Are Beauties - January 18, 2022
- Landmark 15th Year of Disney Dreamers Academy Program Awaits 2022 Class - January 18, 2022