Who’s ready for the Coolest Summer Ever at Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort?
Back by popular demand Frozen Summer Fun is cooling down Hollywood Studios, with Anna, Elsa, Olaf and the rest of the gang! What better way to enjoy the fun than with the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package, to give you the royal Arendelle treatment all day! This frostastic package includes reserved viewing for three spectacular experiences at Hollywood Studios.
Each Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package includes:
- Reserved viewing for Frozen Royal Welcome, featuring Anna and Elsa, complete with regal refreshments – water, a selection of soft drinks and ice cream
- Reserved seating for a choice of one show time of For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.
- Frozen Fireworks viewing with dessert party – a dazzling nighttime display of fireworks paired with Frozen-themed desserts, as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
The cost for this package is $69.00 for Adults, and $39.00 for children ages 3-9. Tax and gratuity are included. Package availability is limited.
My name is Danielle Laroff. I am a Disney Specialist for the Disney Fashionista, and Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. To whisk away to the Frozen Fun of Arendelle email me today at [email protected] You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more updates as well as lots of pictures and updates of the Parks and resorts.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020