Get ready Disney foodies! The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic 2023 menu is here! This event is one of my absolute favorites and it is something I look forward to each and every year. Now, this menu has my mouth watering, and counting down the days until the classic kicks off.
Guests can expect delicious new dishes from Rosa Mexicano, Il Mulino, and Amare, along with other festival favorites from Shula’s, Kimonos, and more for the event’s 14th year.
This year’s Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic takes place on Nov. 10 and Saturday, Nov. 11. I literally planned a trip home to Michigan around this event so that I could be sure I was back in Florida in time!
The menu lineup of more than 20 items includes delectable new dishes and beloved festival favorites from the hotel’s resident restaurants and lounges, and festival-exclusive pop-ups. Over the course of the two-night event, guests will explore a wide range of cuisines with Mexican, Italian, sushi, steak, seafood, and barbeque all available throughout the event’s food stations, with different menus each night.
In addition, guests will be able to choose from a selection of more than 150 wines and beverages from around the world.
Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic 2023 Menu
All-new dishes include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from China Town pop-up
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
All of this food sounds amazing, but the sneak peeks are really making me hungry! Check out the first images of what the chefs have cooked up.
Additionally, the hotel’s pastry team will showcase a delectable array of all-new desserts, to be announced at a later date.
For a complete list of Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic 2023 menu offerings, please visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/eat/menus/.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at outdoor stations featuring culinary and beverage selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and exclusive pop-ups amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. The event runs from 5:30-9 p.m. on Nov. 10 and Nov. 11.
During educational seminars prior to the causeway event, guests can expand their knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, or pasta-making through hands-on learning experiences led by the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. All seminars require separate tickets and space is limited. Specific dates and times of each seminar are available at www.foodandwineclassic.com.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.foodandwineclassic.com.
Are you excited for this year’s event? I know I am! Let us know what has your mouth watering in the comments below!
Festival Food & Wine Classic 2023 en Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
Cada año disfrutamos de los festivales que se viven en los parques y en los hoteles de Disney. En este caso el Swan and Dolphin nos trae el Food & Wine Classic 2023 los días 10 y 11 de Noviembre y los huéspedes pueden esperar deliciosos platillos de los restaurantes Rosa Mexicano, Il Mulino y Amare entre otros como Shula´s, Kimonos y más. Más información, boletos y detalles disponible en la página www.foodandwineclassic.com.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- “Disney Life Happy Wife” Is a Great Motto to Live By - September 27, 2023
- Disney100 Inspired Sweatshirts to Keep You Cozy This Fall - September 26, 2023
- Magical Disney Jewelry Pieces That Won’t Break the Bank! - September 26, 2023