I am an avid Dancing with the Stars Fan. I’ve traveled from NC to CA twice to see the show live and this year my family treated me to the tour for my birthday. It was a real treat to see the panel at the D23 expo but had me asking, “Would Derek Hough’s real dance partner please stand up?” Dancing with the Stars is a fun show my daughter and I watch together, our favorites being Disney night, of course, and Halloween!
Sunday, Disney+ released new photos of season 31 “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity cast and their professional dancing partners. The series, hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and new co-host, actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro, returns to the ballroom Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. PDT, only on Disney+.
Judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough were joined by executive producer Conrad Green and co-executive producer Deena Katz for the “Dancing with the Stars” 31st Season Celebration at D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. During the panel, they shared that the fan-favorite Disney Night will expand this season to Disney+ Night and feature content from the streaming service’s marquee brands.
Celebrities and Professional Dancers:
· Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
· Movie star Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
· Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
· Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather
anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
· TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
· Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
· Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
· TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
· Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) with partner Britt Stewart
· Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with partner
· Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with partner Koko Iwasaki
· “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis van Amstel
· Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
· Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
· Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon
· Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy
The D23 expo panel ended with a lyrical dance between Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert to a soft version of “Kiss the Girl” from Little Mermaid. During their goodbye’s from the stage Derek jumped into the arms of Bruno. Would Derek Hough’s Real Dance Partner Please Stand Up?
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada this fall, and making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!