With the 50th Anniversary celebrations upon us, I felt it was time to celebrate Castles and the Magic Kingdom! That’s exactly what I did with the September Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes!
As September 15th has officially come and gone (and tomorrow the October boxes go on sale), I can finally reveal the contents of the September Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
The theme for the September first come, first serve Fairytale Fashion Fix was Castles! The contents of September’s first come first serve Fix were as follows:
- Loungefly cardholder ($17)- Boxlunch
- drink cozies ($15)- Disney Parks
- keychain- ($10)- Disney Parks
- earrings ($12)- RavensWoodDesignTeam
- straw topper ($10)- Disney Blue Line
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $39 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $39.
The September Subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix was themed Magic Kingdom. This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Castle Tee ($22)- MarleyandMeShop
- Sunglasses ($20)- Disney Parks
- Pen Set ($18)- Disney Parks
- Jewelry Box ($30)- BDIproducts (if you shop here enter MICHELLER at checkout for 10% off!)
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $49 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was over that. Currently, there is a long waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until at least early 2023 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
The October Fairytale Fashion Fix goes on sale on October, 15th at 10 am EST. The theme for October is All Things Spooky and Fall! They are first come, first serve and they go live on FB. They will be shipped on the 20th.
If you are interested in subscribing to the Fairytale Fashion Fix service and don’t want to be first come, first serve, you can learn all about the subscription service HERE.
If you want to check out previous Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes and what they included you can find a complete list HERE.
What did you think of the theme of Castles and the Magic Kingdom? Should I do it again?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Discovery- Lenox Princess Ornaments - November 22, 2022
- Take An Adventure With A Whole New Dooney & Bourke Collection - November 21, 2022
- The Festival of the Holidays Merchandise Is A Holiday Delight! - November 18, 2022