May 15th has come and gone and I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the May Fairytale Fashion Fix and not ruin their surprise!
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! It comes in a grape colored box and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival!
The theme for April was Beauty! The contents for May’s Fix are as follows:
- Minnie Mouse inspired bow ($15) from A Fancy Finish
- Best Day Ever Nail Polish ($10) from Everyday Sparkle Nails
- Marie Lip Smacker ($5) from Lip Smacker
- Compact Mirror ($4) from Hat and Mouse
- Flower Rice Krispie Treat ($5) from Mouse to Your House
- Mickey Mouse Earrings ($10) from Disney Parks
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate the Residents Of Halloween Town With The New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Collection! - July 23, 2021
- 4 Summer Beauty Tips To Look And Feel Like A Disney Princess - July 21, 2021
- Celebrate 25 Years of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame With The New Dooney & Bourke Collection! - July 20, 2021