Everybody loves Christmas, and everybody loves Disney. Right? So, why not have a Disney-themed Christmas? Watching classic Walt Disney movies over the festive period is already an annual tradition in most households, and you could add to that by decorating your home with Disney-inspired ornaments and giving Disney-related gifts to your loved ones. For instance, children will think they have wished upon a star and had their dreams come true if you give them a customized Disney-themed gift hamper.
The Benefits of Giving Gift Hampers to Kids
Let’s face it. Kids love selection packs of chocolates, and they love Christmas stockings. The more stuff you give them in one package, the more they will have a wonderful time exploring their numerous treats for hours. That is why more parents are starting to see the benefits of giving their children hampers for Christmas. With one single purchase, you can obtain a gift that is full of tasty treats and entertaining toys. Furthermore, receiving a Christmas hamper is the simplest of things if you go with a delivery service like Hampers with Bite. You will also have a huge range of options to choose from.
Decorating Your Hamper with a Disney Theme
To make your hamper become even more magical for the children receiving it, customize! For a Disney-themed Christmas, you can decorate the hamper with all manner of Walt Disney characters and references. For example, you could print out and cut out Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, The Little Mermaid, and The Incredibles to stick onto the hamper. Find out what the children’s favourite characters are so you can ensure you add them. You could do the same with titles of the kids’ favourite Disney movies, including both animated and live-action films. You could also add the Disney logo in the centre on the top of the hamper, and perhaps a picture of the infamous Disney castle. Add some glitter and tinsel to make it look Christmassy, and the kids will open a truly magical gift.
Disney Gifts to Include in the Hamper
After you have created a Disney-themed exterior for the hamper, don’t forget to include Disney-themed toys and treats inside it. Seeing as Disney merchandise is available in almost every form you can imagine, it shouldn’t be difficult to complete this task! Again, choose Disney characters and movies that you know are the kids’ favourites, to make their present-opening even more special and magical. You could include soft toys, action figures, cross-stitch kits, lunch boxes, candies, and anything else you can find. Some of the best Disney products on the market include:
- A Custom Tote Bag. You can buy custom tote bags that display your kid’s name in the iconic Disney font.
- A Knitted Christmas Sweater. You will find numerous designs of Disney sweaters available, such as Winnie the Pooh, Nemo, and Frozen’s Elsa.
- A Minnie Mouse Coin Purse. Girls will love using a coin purse that is in the shape of Minnie Mouse’s head, complete with bow!
- Disney Princess Necklace Activity Set. This is another one that girls will love. With the Princess Necklace Activity Set, children can create necklaces with an array of colourful beads and charms.
· Monopoly: The Lion King Edition. The whole family will enjoy playing this special edition of the classic board game Monopoly. Play as Simba, Timon, Mufassa, Nala, Pumbaa, or Scar to see how you fare in the circle of life.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Fly High With The Mickey Mouse Vault Balloon Loungefly! - July 5, 2022
- The Heart Warming Lady & The Tramp Dooney & Bourke Bags Are Online! - July 5, 2022
- Two New Disney Crocs Designs To Keep Your Feet Happy! - July 4, 2022