It was almost 2 months ago that I released the Once Upon A Fairytale Fix, a Fairytale Fashion Fix geared towards newlywed Disney couples. I had a lot of requests for a bride only box. Something that could be given as a bridal shower gift, wedding gift, or bachelorette party weekend gift! I did just that and I wish I had had one of these when I was a Disney Bride! Disney Brides everywhere will want a bridal edition of the Fairytale Fashion Fix!
If this had been around when I was having my bridal showers, I guarantee you would have heard me squealing in delight no matter where you were. I took some of the items I actually had at my showers and wedding and some items I wish I’d had to create the perfect Disney bride gift!
As a Disney Bride, Ears are a must have as well as a sash. I made sure both were in this box. I also wanted to make sure there was something cute for photos on the bottom of my shoes and I included the Minnie I Do shoe decals that I had!
I looked far and wide for the perfect pen to sign the license and have guests sign my guestbook and I never did find what I was looking for. Of course, now that I am already married, this fabulous happily Ever After Mickey and Minnie pen from Shanghai Disneyland appears. Now, other Disney Brides don’t need to search far and wide like I did.
Other essentials are a Disney Bride ornament and Mrs ring dish! These essentials can be carried over to after the wedding!
I am a candle or wax melt Disney Bride so I have included Happily Ever After wax melts that smell like wedding cake!
Here is a breakdown of what’s in the box:
- Minnie Wedding Ears ($20)- TalkDisney2Me
- Disney Bride or Bride To Be sash ($10)
- I Do Shoe Decals ($6)- EnchantedPartyShoppe
- Happily Ever After Wax Melts ($3.50)- Fandoms and Fairytales
- Mrs. Ring Dish ($10)- Siply Sophisticated
- Disney Parks Bride Ornament($25)- Disney Parks
- Happily Ever After Pen ($11)- Shanghai Disneyland
These Bridal Edition Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and are clearly worth more than that. I also include a card for the happy bride. These are available on the Disney Fashionista FB page under Shop Now. They will only be available while supplies last.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you know any Disney Brides that must have a bridal edition of the Fairytale Fashion Fix? Let us know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- We Are Roaring With Excitement Over The New Animal Kingdom Spirit Jersey! - August 6, 2020
- Better Late Than Never For The 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival MagicBands! - August 6, 2020
- New Gusteau’s Tote Spotted From Pixar x Danielle Nicole! - August 6, 2020