I have always loved Disney Movies. I remember going to my very first movie in the theater, 101 Dalmatians. This feeling still brings me joy and it was the inspiration behind the July Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes!
As July 15th has officially come and gone (and Aug 15th is almost here), I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point (they better have!). That means I can finally reveal the contents of the July Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
The theme for the July first come, first serve Fairytale Fashion Fix was Disney Movies (as I mentioned). The contents of July’s Fix were as follows:
- Headband Magnets ($10)- Chantel’s Magical Ears and More
- Dumbo Jewelry ($10)- Hot Topic
- Assorted Disney Headbands ($8)- Hot Topic
- Mary Poppins Hairsticks ($10)- Hot Topic
- Cheshire Cat Keychain ($15)- shopDisney
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
The July Subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix was themed after Disney movies, as well. This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Headband Keychains ($10)- Chantel’s Magical Ears and More
- Vera Bradley Socks ($15)- Disney Parks
- Tinker Bell Hats ($28)- Disney Parks
- Earrings ($10)- Hot Topic
- Tee Shirt ($22)- UpOwlNight
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was over that. Currently, there is a long waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until mid to late 2020 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
The August Fairytale Fashion Fix goes on sale August 15th at 10 am EST. The theme for August is Disney Parks! They are first come, first serve and they go live on FB. They are usually shipped within a day or two.
If you are interested in subscribing to the Fairytale Fashion Fix service and don’t want to be first come, first serve, you can learn all about the subscription service HERE.
If you want to check out previous Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes and what they included you can find a complete list HERE.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- We Called It! There’s A New Belle of The Ball Bronze Collection Coming! - December 6, 2019
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Has A Ton OF Fun New Merchandise! - December 5, 2019
- Disney Discovery- Disney’s Holiday Tree Topper - December 3, 2019