Calling all Disney Brides, Grooms, Bridesmaid and anyone who loves weddings! Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons, together with Allure Bridals, have launched their 2023 collection of stunning bridal gowns and their first-ever collection of Disney Princess-inspired bridesmaid dresses.
My husband and wedding party should be thanking their lucky stars that this was not around when I got married. If it was, the whole wedding party would have been decked out in Disney style!
The 2023 collection includes gowns inspired by Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Snow White and Tiana. Twenty-one gowns were unveiled during a fashion show in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Resort in California. They feature new and innovative fabrics, including a signature sparkle tulle on a Princess Jasmine-inspired Platinum gown and a laser-cut lace design on soft satin featured on a Rapunzel-inspired style. A Cinderella-inspired ballgown offers a unique platinum colorway option. The Princess Tiana inspired gown offers a dreamy vintage look, shimmering with thousands of beads and sequin captures the spirit of the Jazz Age.
First, the dreamy Aurora Platinum gown features a timeless tulle-lined ballgown silhouette. It is accented by Chantilly lace briar rose-inspired floral appliqués and a sweetheart neckline. Detachable tulle bishop sleeves are the perfect finishing touch.
Replete with stunning beaded lace appliqués, delicate beaded straps and pearl buttons, Disney’s Princess Jasmine-inspired sheath gown also features elegant, removable tulle sleeves.
This next dress, inspired by Snow White, this dress has a timeless drop waist A-line gown. It features dimensional apple blossom-like florals and tonal beading along the bodice, tapering down the sparkling tulle-lined skirt.
Snow White Platinum Gown
The second Snow White inspired ballgown features gorgeous unique sparkle tulle sleeves with a puff detail at the shoulder. Along with dimensional tulle woodland floral inspired appliqués and intricate beadwork, this dress is a showstopper.
Other Disney x Allure Bridals 2023 Designs
Disney and Allure Bridals launched their first sophisticated bridal line in 2020. With the launch modern brides were given stunning, on-trend gowns that capture the style and spirit of beloved Disney Princesses. Three years and four collections later, Allure Bridals provides various options that can truly transform a bride’s look. For example, the stunning, detachable overskirts available on a selection of gowns, including one Rapunzel-inspired dress and the Platinum Cinderella dress.
Platinum Aurora and Tiana gowns feature detachable sleeves for a chic transitional option from aisle to reception. With exquisite details such as ethereal puff sleeves, and dreamy accessories like custom veil options and delicate tulle flowers, the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings 2023 Collection has a dress for every bride’s style. All bridal gowns are available in sizes 0 to 30 and start at $1,799.
Disney x Allure Bridals Bridesmaid Collection
In a highly anticipated expansion beyond bridalwear, the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection will introduce nine princess-inspired bridesmaid gowns. The bridesmaid collection is inspired by the personalities and essence of Disney Princess characters and stories. The collection incorporates subtle design cues meant to complement each Princess-inspired bridal gown.
Available in a dazzling range of colors and romantic fabrics like stretch chiffon, stretch satin, and stretch satin jersey fabric in sizes XS to 4X, the bridesmaid collection is a welcome addition to the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings 2023 Collection. More details will be revealed in the coming months.
A New Coach to Debut at Disneyland Resort
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons has also unveiled the design of a new coach. The new coach features details inspired by the classic Disney love story, Cinderella, and will arrive at Disneyland Resort this fall. Handcrafted details include a pumpkin canopy and an interior shrouded in delicate vines. The new coach at Disneyland Resort will round out the trio of carriages. That trio already includes the Cinderella Coach at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and the Disney Fairy Tale Carriage at Disneyland Paris.
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons Celebrates 100+ Venues Around the Globe
Couples marrying with Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings can celebrate their weddings in iconic Disney locations around the world. There’s the enchanting Disney’s Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney World Resort, theme park lands and attractions, a stunning beachfront resort in Hawai’i, the ships of Disney Cruise Line and so much more.
“Our goal is to bring fairy tales to life. Immersive and one-of-a-kind venues allow us to tell each couple’s unique love story in an epic and magical way,” said Korri McFann, marketing director, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons.
In honor of the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings is showcasing more than 100+ wedding venues at Disney destinations around the globe:
- Walt Disney World Resort offers more than 50 unique and magical venues spanning international settings at EPCOT – from Italian courtyards to a replica of China’s Temple of Heaven, to a backdrop of the Eiffel Tower. At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, couples are immersed in vibrant settings like Harambe Village in Africa, the Belvedere Palace Ruins hidden in the jungles of Asia and many more. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, couples can dance the night away on Sunset Boulevard, and at Magic Kingdom Park, they can live out their dreams with views of Cinderella Castle. In addition, numerous resort locations feature beach settings, intimate gazebos, lush lawns and so much more.
- Disney’s Wedding Pavilion is a purpose-built wedding venue at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Walt Disney World. Situated on its own private island in Seven Seas Lagoon, the pavilion is accessed via a bridge and features stunning crystal chandeliers, intricate stained-glass windows and a 75-foot aisle with Cinderella Castle as its backdrop.
- Disneyland Resort offers magical in-park venues, from the Victorian splendor of Main Street, U.S.A. to the Fantasyland Courtyard. The resort’s themed hotels offer even more beautiful venues. There’s the rich Arts & Crafts setting of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the whimsical fun of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Beach Resorts – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and Disney’s Vero Beach Resort boast tropical and waterside settings for couples to celebrate their weddings with a touch of Disney magic.
- Disney Cruise Line provides couples the chance to sail the high seas with their families and friends. From Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, to beautiful ship atriums, and international itineraries, event possibilities can be magical.
- Disneyland Paris – from castle courtyards to romantic gazebos, Disneyland Paris offers immersive fairy tale settings for couples dreaming of marrying in the city of love.
- Asia Parks – Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings also take place at Shanghai Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort – each offering magical backdrops for wedding celebrations.
To learn more about the new bridal and bridesmaid collections, visit www.allurebridals.com. For information on booking a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or vowel renewal, visit DisneyWeddings.com.
Now, we want to hear from you! What do you think of the new styles from Allure Bridals? Which ones are your favorites? Let us know in the comment section below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- 5 Disney100 Inspired Buttons to Celebrate The Magic - June 8, 2023
- PatPat’s Disney Collection is Fun in the Sun! - June 7, 2023
- Have a Jolly Holiday with Mary Poppins Carousel Mouse Ears - June 7, 2023
Leave a Comment