The Home Shopping Network (HSN) is partnering with Disney to celebrate the release of the live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. Beginning at 11pm on March 14th and running through midnight on March 15th, HSN is inviting customers to “Be HSN’s Guest.” Yep, you guessed it! HSN is launching a collection inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast!
“Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is filled with incredible visual themes that inspired our designers to create collections that captured the rich colors and characters in the film,” said Bill Brand, President, HSN. “Beauty and the Beast marks our seventh movie collaboration with Disney, and we are thrilled to excite our customers through this engaging entertainment event across our TV, digital and mobile platforms.”
HSN hoppers will experience new designer collections, including:
- Intricate, novelty shoes by renowned shoe designer, Ruthie Davis;
- Sophisticated apparel pieces by Marla Wynn;
- Cosmetic accessory collection by Bravo’s Ladies of London Stylist, Luke Henderson;
- Detailed, character-inspired hand bags by accessories designer, Danielle Nicole;
- Fantastical statement jewelry by Heidi Daus;
- Delicate glass rose by Waterford;
- Belle-inspired sandals and footwear by celebrated footwear designer, Vince Camuto;
- Hand-carved jewelry pieces by Amedeo;
- Table top glassware by Patina Vie;
- Home pieces featuring the rose motif by Clever Carriage;
- Bone china tea sets and accessories by Royal Albert;
- Live roses in yellow, red and a special red-yellow combination by Meadow Valley.
Now I’m not going to lie, 11pm is a bit past my bedtime. But I will be setting my DVR so I can check out all shopping goodness! Ahead of the event, HSN will be launching a Disney’s Beauty and the Beast digital storefront on HSN.com on March 1st. The storefront will let customers engage with the collection and learn more about the film.
For more information and to shop the collection beginning March 1, please visit www.hsn.com and follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Use the #BeOurGuest hashtag to join the conversation.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021