I don’t have children yet myself, but I have a niece and nephew that I like to spoil every chance I get. In the past, this has often meant buying them costumes so they could dress as a Prince, a Princess, a Stormtrooper, or a villain. And let’s be honest, Disney costumes are not cheap, and within a year, they outgrow them. Your Fairy Godmother is an online rental store that solves this problem!
The store was created on the idea that every child should have the opportunity to feel beautiful and magical. Whether you are heading to the Disney Parks to meet Cinderella, or are having a themed birthday party at home, Your Fairy Godmother is an affordable option to make your Prince or Princess feel like royalty.
Your Fairy Godmother sources only hand-made and couture costumes from small business owners and seamstresses. That means you are not renting mass produced merchandise that everyone else in the Disney Parks is going to have. They specialize in one of a kind, unique, and exquisitely beautiful costumes. And these costumes really are beautiful! Just look at some of the amazing options.
Okay, I would love to rent these for my niece and nephew! They are simply stunning!
These costumes would also make a great option if you are traveling to Disney for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Wouldn’t it be great to start your vacation planning knowing the kid’s costumes are already handled? Your Fairy Godmother has a ton of different styles for both boys and girls. Here are a few more examples of what they have available.
The detail and design work on these gowns is something fit for a true Princess. Your little girl will be the envy of everyone when she wears one of these gowns. My niece was actually just asking me if I could find her the “poofy blue Ariel dress.” I searched high and low for a dress of good quality and came up short. Now I can tell her that I’ve found it!
And let’s now forget the little Princes in your life. Your Fairy Godmother also sources costumes for boys.
These are just too cute! I love the Kristoff costume, and it would definitely help my nephew stay warm during a Michigan Halloween.
Okay, so just how does this work? Your Fairy Godmother has it all laid on their website:
- Search for your favorite dress or outfit from the product tab on the Home Page. Pick the perfect one for your little one!
- Rent it for 4 or 8 days. (Please leave a note when checking out about the dates you need the outfit for so they can ensure they aren’t booked on that particular date). Have it shipped directly to your vacation destination or to your home. Try it on. Fall in love.
- When you have filled your camera with pictures of your little one as their favorite character, just box the clothing up in its original packaging, affix the pre-paid return label and send it back to them for dry cleaning. Don’t you wish everything was this easy?
If you are planning a trip to Disney and don’t want to travel with your rentals, it’s not a problem. Just have your order shipped directly to your hotel for pickup when you arrive. Most resorts offer this service. After your little one wears their clothing from Your Fairy Godmother, just package it back in its original box and attach the return label that will be included with your order and have it shipped back directly from your hotel.
Anything that makes traveling with little ones easier and lighter, I am all about! Prices for rentals range from $30 – $55, which is much cheaper than buying the costume!
But to sweeten this amazing deal even more, Your Fairy Godmother is offering a 15% discount for our readers! Just use the code DISNEYFASHIONISTA at checkout. Now that is a truly magical deal!
What do you think of the service? Would you consider renting a costume for the next time you head to Disney? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. And don’t forget to check out Your Fairy Godmother for more information.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021