I always plan my meals, snacks, and beverages in advance before any Disney vacation. Now, the new Amare restaurant that is set to open with Walt Disney World Swan Reserve has my foodie heart happy!
Four new restaurant concepts will debut as part of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s expansion, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve when the tower opens soon: the full-service restaurant Amare; poolside bar and grill Tangerine; grab-and-go Grounds and lobby lounge Stir.
The hotel’s signature restaurant will be the Mediterranean-inspired Amare.
Amare, which means “to love”, is a casual upscale venue inspired by the tastes and cultures of the Mediterranean region. The menu focuses on highlighting fresh premium ingredients popular in the area, including a wide variety of seafood, citrus, olive oils, pasta, and pitas.
The restaurant will feature an extensive Mediterranean-based wine list featuring several specialized wine flights with selections from across the region.
“At Amare, our guests experience a journey to the Mediterranean region through their palates,” said Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Director of Food & Beverage Luciano Sperduto. “It’s a region with such a rich history of food, with so many great flavors to feature. The concept gave our culinary team an opportunity to really flex their creative muscles. There are great options for everyone to love.”
- Breakfast: Breakfast buffet, breakfast bowls and a la carte items including Eggs Au Cheval (two farm fresh eggs, seared medallions of angus beef tenderloin, sauce bearnaise and house breakfast potatoes)
- Lunch: Salads, flatbreads and entrees including grilled line-caught mahi-mahi with lemon, Tuscan kale and Spanish caper emulsion
- Dinner: Appetizers including hearth-fired Tiger Prawns and charred octopus, and entrees including sea bass al cartoccio, and handmade manti dumpling filled with bahrat spiced lamb, cauliflower, roasted eggplant, tomato, yogurt sauce
- Dessert: Pistachio caragli (rolled baklava), Greek yogurt cheesecake and Meyer lemon panna cotta
At Tangerine, guests can enjoy signature drinks poolside along with casual fare including flatbreads, salads, burgers and sandwiches, and stay cool with the restaurant’s signature popsicle – tangerine flavored, of course.
The resort’s grab-and-go outlet, Grounds, will feature craft coffee, sandwiches, pastries and more, providing a great way to fuel quickly for a day of meetings or visiting the theme parks.
Stir offers an airy, tropical feel in the lobby and will serve specialty cocktails and light bites including Chef’s selection of handcrafted salamis of Spain & Italy and a Soppressata, red onion, torn mozzarella, San Marzano flatbread. Additionally, Stir will offer special food and drink pairings, which change daily, exclusively for Walt Disney World Swan Reserve guests.
The four new restaurants are part of 22 dining venues at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The resorts boast numerous certified wine sommeliers and more than 1,400 wine selections.
To this Disney Fashionista Foodie, Amare sounds amazing! I cannot wait to taste my way through the menu and experience the new Swan Reserve.
If you would like to book a trip to Walt Disney World, make sure to reach out to Small World Vacations. They are the preferred travel agent of Disney Fashionista and can help you will all your vacation planning needs. Make sure to let them know that we sent you and you will receive a special gift from us!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Luxe Logo Mini Backpack Has Landed - December 7, 2021
- Spend Christmas Caroling with Mickey, Donald and Goofy - December 7, 2021
- New Disney Kitchen Sets Will Inspire Baking Magic! - December 7, 2021