Have you seen the cute new Disney Parks Wishables mystery soft toys yet? They are so adorable! Today The Disney Parks and shopDisney released a new The Little Mermaid Wishables collection, just in time to get our mermaid groove on for summer.
If you haven’t heard of these fun toys yet, Wishables are soft and huggable friends inspired by iconic Disney characters, films, attractions, and even snacks.
Many of the Wishables are sold in mystery packs, ooooo! You can get certain characters however at the Disney Parks not packaged in foil packs. The Mystery pack aspect is obviously part of the fun though!
The new Little Mermaid inspired Wishables collection features five plush characters! You can grab a mystery pack featuring Flounder, Ariel, Scuttle, Ursula, or Sebastian. Each pack retails for $9.99, and comes with one random mystery color.
Other Wishables collections to look forward to this summer include:
- July – Splash Mountain – Splash down with Brer Rabbit and his pals!
- August – Haunted Mansion – Watch out for ghostly apparitions!
- September – Winnie The Pooh – The Winnie The Pooh collection has an adorable Hunny Pot plush, that is a must-have!
What do you think of the Little Mermaid Wishables, now available online at shopDisney and at the Disney Parks?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Disney United Kingdom Dooney And Bourke Collection - May 25, 2020
- Cute And Fun Disney Hats Now Available At Five Below - May 25, 2020
- Magical Disney Hooks To Display Minnie Ears And Bags - May 25, 2020