As many of you are aware, I am in the midst of planning my dream Disney wedding at Walt Disney World. I am trying to take all the things I learn and share them with fellow Disney addicts so maybe you will save one step when planning your dream Disney wedding! The most recent stage of planning involved booking the rehearsal lunch (we are doing lunch not dinner). I came up with some very unique places to have a rehearsal lunch/dinner that are not involved with Disney Fairy Tale Weddings (which costs a lot more). Here are just a few places at Disney that you never thought to have your rehearsal meal!
1. Via Napoli- Work with me on this one. It was actually our number one till we decided to not use a theme park location for our rehearsal meal. There is a large table in the center of the restaurant, at the Italian Pavilion at Epcot. It holds 25 people. If you love pizza, or perhaps have an Italian bloodline, you may want to entertain the idea of having your meal here. You can order pizzas for the table, soft drinks and use Tables In Wonderland or your annual pass to get a discount! Genius!
2. Morimoto Asia– I don’t know if you like this type of food but, if you do, there is nothing more fabulous than a meal at Disney Springs and Morimoto Asia. There is no park admission and there is a ton of live entertainment outside the restaurant to keep the party going when you leave. The ambiance is not as casual as it is at Via Napoli but it is well suited for a wedding.
3. California Grill- A lot of people actually have their reception here but, if your numbers aren’t too big, this would be a fab place to have a rehearsal dinner. It is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney and the ambiance is very contemporary (go figure that that is the resort it is in). If you time it right, you can even have a fireworks viewing party and then you wouldn’t have to tack on a dessert party after the wedding!
4. Victoria & Albert’s– This one is for those who have a larger budget to play with… or an extremely intimate number for the rehearsal dinner. I have had the pleasure of dining here 4 times, including once at the Chef’s Table. I really wanted to have my rehearsal dinner here but our numbers got a little too big. The food is extraordinary and the experience will be like nothing else you have ever had. This will knock your guests socks off!! What a way to honor the bridal party and family members invited to the rehearsal dinner!
5. Grand Floridian Cafe– We have arrived at my choice! This is where we will be having our rehearsal lunch. I had the pleasure of talking with the manager, Marissa, and she arranged the reservation without any hassle. It was so seamless. The food will cover all the different palettes of our guests and the decor is exactly what I was hoping for. With a whimsical mad hatter tea party themed wedding taking place at Whitehall at the Grand Floridian Convention Center and a bachelorette party at the tea room at the Grand Floridian, this could not be a better choice for my fiance and I.
What do you think of the list? Would any of these ideas be a good fit for you? There are a lot of places at Disney to choose from but these are what we had narrowed our options down to. Let us know where you would want to have a rehearsal meal in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- It’s Time To Get Things Started With New nuiMOs Fashions And Miss Piggy and Kermit! - March 1, 2021
- The New Hercules Loungefly is Fabulous And That’s The Gospel Truth! - March 1, 2021
- Disney Discovery- Mickey Mouse Personal Mini Fan - March 1, 2021