It’s freaking cold outside. You may think you are reading the same article I wrote the other day that started with that same sentence. You aren’t. I am just still super cold. It warrants repeating. I shared a hoodie with you the other day and that made me think I should look into more warm Disney options! You can stay warm and fabulous with any one of these Disney jackets!
1. Forever Disney Women’s Lightweight Hooded Jacket– I like this jacket because it has many different characters on it and the lining reminds me of one of the purses I have shared with you in the past! I could use them together! This one is from the Bradford Exchange.
2. Mickey Mouse Bomber Jacket– Mickey Mouse started it all so I needed to find a jacket featuring our beloved Mickey. This bomber jacket has some stylish elements to it, including the shoulders! I love it and it would be perfect for any Disney fashionista in love with the main mouse. This one is from Lazy Oaf.
3. Rogue One Jyn Detachable Hood Jacket– With Rogue One having such huge success, we had to include a jacket that captured the magic of the film. This jacket does exactly that. I am in love with the hood. It is perfection. This jacket is available at Torrid.
4. Women’s Disney Project Packable Parka– I have shared Uniqlo items with you before and it is time to do it again. I have actually had this jacket on and it is perfect as a lightweight jacket. It comes in a bunch of different designs but pink is my signature color!
5. Disney Mulan Mushu Black & Red Womens Souvenir Jacket– Mulan never gets the credit she deserves in the fashion world. This jacket features Mushu from the film and the vintage feel with the vibrant colors and design totally matches his personality. This jacket is from Box Lunch.
6. Disney Peter Pan Pirate Captain Girls Jacket– I wanted to find something neutral and fabulous that didn’t necessarily scream Disney. This is that something. This jacket has such a unique style and the buttons on the front, though technically useless, add a fun look. The asymmetrical hemline and the peplum style on the bottom of the jacket make this a statement piece. This jacket is from Hot Topic.
7. Disney Lilo & Stitch Blue & Pink Womens Souvenir Jacket– We all love Lilo and Stitch. That’s pretty much a fact (don’t go looking it up, just trust me). This jacket is bright and colorful and the image of Stitch on the back is adorable! I think it would be fantastic for early Spring, based on the colors. I could rock this jacket! This one is available from Box Lunch.
8. Mickey Mouse And Minnie Mouse Knit And Faux Leather Jacket– I have always enjoyed the look of a leather jacket and this Disney faux leather jacket has just the right feel to it. I love the sleek lines and the shiny sleeves. Mickey and Minnie kissing has become somewhat of an obsession with me so that image on the front moves this jacket high up on my list. This is another find from the Bradford Exchange.
No matter which style of jacket you like, there is bound to be one (whether it is on this list or not) that will keep you warm and fabulous in this cool weather. Do you see one here that catches your eye? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Tweed and Pearl Minnie Ears Have Total Chanel Vibes! - February 22, 2021
- Disney Skyliner Dooney and Bourke Bags Have Flown On To ShopDisney! - February 22, 2021
- The Dooney and Bourke Skyliner Collection Is Filled With Character - February 20, 2021