Many people like to go to Disney to celebrate their bachelorette. If you are a Disney fan, and you can’t have your wedding at Disney, then this is almost the next best thing (a Disneymoon would be the next best thing). There are some obvious choices and some not so obvious choices as to where to spend your bachelorette party at Disney but we have broken down all the options and chosen our top 5 ways to spend your bachelorette at Disney.
1. Drinking Around The World At Epcot- I told you that some were obvious… here’s the obvious choice. I feel like every time I go to Epcot, there are at least 10 bachelorette parties taking place. The key is to make it your own. Get those matching shirts, have the check off lists and enjoy the Park and not just the drinks. This is still clearly a great choice, no matter how obvious it is.
2. Afternoon Tea At The Grand Floridian- What if drinking isn’t really your cup of tea? I, personally, am not wanting to get crazy drunk the weekend of my wedding and I was hoping for a touch of class. This brings me to one of my stops on my bachelorette party tour. We are having tea at the Grand Floridian Tea Room! There are 18 of us celebrating, with a touch of class, while getting our drink on (which flavor of tea do you prefer?). This is a great route to go if you have younger or older attendees.
3. Splitsville– Have you been to Splitsville at Disney Springs? This place is crazy awesome and adds two fun activities together: drinking and bowling! This place is not your standard bowling alley. It is a level above. Fantastic music, atmosphere and food are all a part of this experience. 30 Bowling Lanes, Upscale Food, with 2 sushi bars, Outdoor Patio Dining, Billiards Tables, Live Music, and Dancing are just some of the things they advertise… and it’s all true! I even find people get dressed up a bit which is definitely up my alley!
4. Senses Spa- This is actually the first stop on my bachelorette party tour! There are 8 of us, thus far, with spa appointments at Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian! I know we can’t all be together during our treatments (although 4 of us are during our pedicures!) but we can share the common spaces and that will be a blast!! It actually makes sense because we are doing wedding maintenance at the same time!
5. Disney Springs- I am leaving this wide open. Have you been to the new Disney Springs? There is so much to do! You can literally spend 8 hours there and not have enough time! Consider it like drinking around the world, if you like that sort of thing. You can start at House of Blues and work your way over. There is a ton of live music to be heard, street performers and the food!!! With all the new restaurants ( I think the Hanger Bar would be incredible for this) you could go all day long!
These are our top 5 but don’t forget about things like the Boardwalk, or enjoying a good meal at any one of the amazing restaurants, the Luau, Hoop De Doo Musical Review, Trader Sams or just a fab day at a Park. The options are endless but these are our top 5.
What do you think? Have you done any of these things for your bachelorette? Share your experiences with us in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Ride The Fashion Train In The New Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Dress! - March 5, 2021
- Minnie Is Picking The Flowers On The Flower And Garden Festival Dooney and Bourke Collection! - March 3, 2021
- Exclusive First Look At The Mermaid Lagoon Collection From Stitch Shoppe By Loungefly! - March 2, 2021