I am not feeling 100% up to par. I don’t usually get sick but when I do, I feel puny and want to make myself feel better quickly so I don’t let it get the best if me. How do I do that when I am clearly not feeling well? I do it the Disney way! It always makes me feel like I can beat anything, even a cold/flu, when I show my Disney Side!! Here are the top 5 ways to beat a cold/flu the Disney way.
- Use A Disney Humidifier– I am a pediatric nurse so it’s no wonder I am recommending a humidifier first. Did you even know they made Disney humidifiers? There are actually a ton to choose from! The one above is the most adult looking one but they even make Star Wars and Princess humidifiers!
2. Disney Blankets– If you aren’t feeling well, odds are that you are curled up in your favorite chair or on the couch with a blanket. If you use a Disney blanket, it’s bound to make you feel better! Perhaps, even one you got on your last trip there! Then you’ll really feel better, thinking of “home.”
3. Use A Disney Mug– I am a fan of drinking hot cold and flu beverages when I am feeling sick and using my fave Disney mug always helps cheer me up. If I am so weak that I don’t want to get up, I use something like this Mickey mug warmer so my beverage can stay hot!
4. Watch A Disney Movie– Doesn’t everyone do this when they are feeling sick or even just down in the dumps? Watching your favorite Disney movie always cheers a person up and a Disney movie marathon is even better!
5. Wear Disney PJs– I say Disney PJs but this could really be Disney lounge wear or even your favorite sweatshirt. I always feel better when I am wearing a comfy Disney item.
What do you think of our top 5 ways to beat a cold/flu the Disney way? Do you do any of these things? Let us know what you think, or if we missed any, in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Magical Cinderella Castle Alex And Ani Bangles Have Arrived! - April 24, 2019
- These Disney Beauties Only Come Around Once Upon An Ear - April 24, 2019
- How To Have Magical Lights On Your Disney Cruise! - April 24, 2019