If I am learning anything while being engaged and having a Disney wedding, it is that there are a lot of other Disney brides out there. I have been approached by many fellow brides about different aspects of their weddings and how they can incorporate Disney into it. Not everyone can have their wedding at Disney, after all. I think the easiest way to incorporate Disney into your wedding is with a Disney wedding cake topper. Here are the top Disney wedding cake toppers for your special day.
1.Pixar’s Up Themed House– I say, go big or go home. This Up themed house is gorgeous. Look at how intricate it is and those balloons…… I have no words. The house is hand sculpted from polymer clay and painted with acrylics while the balloons are constructed of a lightweight foam clay and painted with acrylic paints. This cake topper is intended for a 6 inch, tiered cake.
2. Funko Pop Wedding Cake Topper– You may notice I didn’t specify Beauty and the Beast, as shown in the picture. That is because you can get so many cute options for this, I don’t feel the need to choose. These are very on trend with the regular funko pop designs you can get pretty much everywhere. The wedding ones are darling and can fit on many different cake sizes.
3. Lava Cake Topper– The Pixar short “Lava” is becoming very popular with wedding themes. I mean, it really is such a lovely, romantic story. I have not seen one like this before but I expect to see more of them in the future.
4. Disney Bride and Groom– You can always go with a bride and groom in Mouse ears!! These are custom made and the artist even bases this off of your photos. This probably the most intimate choice because there are no 2 alike.
5. Mickey and Minnie Metal Cake Topper– This is another way to personalize your cake topper. There are many different metal options and designs to choose from but you get the point. They usually say your names and possibly the date but, as I said, there are many options.
6. Mickey and Minnie Clay Heads– These are simple and get the point across nicely. I actually really like these. You can personalize them if you want to but I don’t even know if you need to.
7. Metal Character Cake Toppers– You name the character and you can probably find a metal cake topper, like the one you see above. I like these, as well. They are affordable and work perfectly with themed weddings.
8. Lenox Disney Figurines– I will confirm that this is my favorite option. Why? The picture you see above is my cake topper!! Our mad hatter/whimsical tea party wedding could not be better portrayed than with this cake topper!
What do you think of the list? Do you have one you think I should add? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- A New Minnie Mouse Loungefly Mini Backpack Has Arrived! - May 25, 2020
- Disney Discovery- Vintage Mickey Mouse Poster Puzzle - May 25, 2020
- Celebrate Halfway To Halloween With Mickey and Minnie POPS! - May 24, 2020