Is it your dream to get married at Walt Disney World? Ever since I first visited the park in 1997 as a little girl, I have wanted to get married there. Now Walt Disney World has introduced another option for Disney couples. Magic Kingdom After Hours Weddings lets you step into your very own fairy tale.
Magic Kingdom After Hours Weddings is an exclusive, and highly customizable ceremony and reception in a truly magical setting. Seriously, just close your eyes right now and imagine saying “I do” in front of Cinderella Castle. I get chills just thinking about it! And with the backdrop of Fantasyland, your wedding reception will be unforgettable.
Here is some more information straight from DisneyWeddings.com:
- This unique wedding experience is the perfect choice for couples searching for something truly magical and unforgettable.
- Take in all the beauty and wonder of Magic Kingdom park without all the crowds. Experience an exclusive ceremony and reception in the heart of it all.
- Live out your fairy tale in true Disney style. Imagine riding in Cinderella’s Coach down a beautifully lit Main Street, U.S.A. as the majestic Cinderella Castle awaits you in the distance.
- Enjoy a setting unlike any other as you celebrate your special day with friends and family.
- This venue is only available as part of our Wishes Collection.
- This experience is available in the evening, after the closing of Magic Kingdom Park.
- Can accomodate up to 300 guests.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Contact your Disney Wedding Specialist to learn more about this enchanting experience.
Now that I know this is even an option, I cannot imagine saying my vows anywhere else. I wonder what kind of price tag is attached to this magic? As Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time would say, “all magic comes with a price.”
The rumor floating around is that packages for this fairy tale evening begin at $180,000. That is a lot of pixie dust!
There is no denying that this venue and experience is absolutely stunning. I just wish I had a Fairy Godmother to grant me this wish!
What do you think? Would you love to say “I do” in front of Cinderella Castle? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Stitch Shoppe Teases a New Princess Collection Coming this Friday - March 11, 2021
- Keep Your Face Mask Near With This Mickey Mouse Dreamer Chain - March 11, 2021
- Three New BoxLunch Exclusive Loungefly Mini Backpacks Add Style and Fun To Your Outfit - March 10, 2021