Sometimes, looking for the perfect gift can be very time consuming. Looking for a great gift idea for dad can be even harder. Try making that a Disney gift and you could end up with a lofty headache. There are a million different ideas for women but not so much for men. I have compiled a list of 10 Disney gift ideas for dad this Father’s Day!
1. Donald Tee Shirt– This isn’t just any Donald tee shirt! I know many men that love Donald over Mickey and I think this one is fun and different. I could totally see my dad wearing this shirt!
2. Mickey Baseball Hat- My fiance doesn’t wear baseball hats but my stepdad sure does! He loves to wear them while golfing and I think this one would be perfect for the golf course! It does come in a variety of colors and is only $19.99!
3. Star Wars Ring- Do you have a dad that loves Star Wars and likes to wear rings? I think this ring is very cool and the different symbols, in muted colors, are perfect for any dad who wishes he was a part of a galaxy far, far away.
4. Disney Boxer Shorts– I know some of you are thinking, “Why would you buy your dad underwear??” Well, wives buy gifts for dad, aka their husbands/the father of their children, and this would be a great gift! There are all kinds of Disney ones to choose from but these Goofy ones are awesome!
5. Mickey Mouse Backpack- This Neff Mickey Mouse backpack was made with men in mind. It’s a neutral, non feminine print that is perfect for any dad to carry around while on a Disney vacation with his family!
6. Disney Socks– Doesn’t almost every man need socks? If your dad is a Disney fan, he will love these socks! There are actually different 2 pack designs to choose from but I love these. The Mickey glove pair is my favorite!
7. Mickey Mouse Tie- Do you know how hard I had to look for these? Disney ties are harder to come by than one might think! There are many different designs, now that I have found them, but I like this one. If you have a Disney loving dad that wears ties to work or church, you could totally give this as a Father’s Day gift!
8. Marvel Pajama Pants- Obviously, they could be any Disney, Marvel or Star Wars character pajama pants but don’t you think these are fun and bold? I could definitely see my fiance wearing these pajama pants. These would be great for a casual weekend breakfast with the family in front of the tv for Saturday morning cartoons.
9. Mickey Belt– If your Disney loving dad likes to wear a belt, this is the best gift! I bought a different pattern than the one seen above for my fiance and he wears it all the time!
10. Mickey Mouse Tie Clip- If you were leaning towards going with the Mickey tie option, or you have done that option in the past, perhaps a Mickey Mouse tie clip is the answer! I like the simplicity of this one!
These are just 10 ideas for Disney gifts for your dad (or maybe a dad like figure) on Father’s Day. You still have time to get any of these items, especially if you use Amazon Prime. Happy shopping and happy Father’s Day!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Daisy and Goofy Are The Stars Of The Newest Disney x Coach Release! - February 26, 2021
- The Tweed and Pearl Minnie Ears Have Total Chanel Vibes! - February 22, 2021
- Disney Skyliner Dooney and Bourke Bags Have Flown On To ShopDisney! - February 22, 2021