It’s almost that time. The time where people stalk the best deals for the day after Thanksgiving so they can save 50% on Christmas presents for their loved ones. I recently did an article on my top 10 deals from Hot Topic and it was very well received so I thought I would help everyone out and forage through the flyers of all the major stores (let’s face it, I was doing it anyway) to compile a list of my top 10 Black Friday Disney Deals. There were so many, I decided to do 4 different lists, which will be released one a day all through out this week. Please note that none of these deals are from the Disney Store, as they have yet to release their black Friday flyer. Usually, the deals at the Disney Store are different than the rest of the stores anyway so when the ad is released, I will be sure to get that info to you. Today, we will look at my top 10 Black Friday Disney deals for girls!
The truth of the matter is, Black Friday is no longer just Friday but now starts as early as Thanksgiving morning! Some people scramble to reschedule their Thanksgiving dinners so they can go out in hot pursuit of the best bargain. I was not aware of this tradition until I moved to the USA many years ago and now even my home country of Canada jumps in on the action. They hold sales on Black Friday to try and compete with the American markets. I admit, I have gladly joined the ranks of those that love a good deal and Black Friday is the epitome of a good deal.
It used to be that you needed to be at the store hours before the sale time to ensure you got the desired item. Things have changed. This is still the way it works if you are wanting to go out and fight the crowds. However, in this day and age, you can also go online and shop at the designated time and possibly get your item that way. This article is geared towards those of you that are going out in to the night to fight the crowds. Some of the deals, if not most, are also available online and, some of the time, you can even go online for the item earlier than the in store sale. I’ll leave it to you to decipher if the item you desire on this list is one of those online items as well.
Okay! Here we go with my top 10 Disney items for girls!!!!
1. Frozen Character Silk Touch Throws $14.99 (reg. $49.99) Kohl’s sale starts 6pm Thursday- 1pm Friday
2. Frozen Charms in Sterling Silver $24.99 (reg. $85-$95) Kohl’s sale starts 6pm Thursday- 1pm Friday
3. Disney Princess Me 18” Dolls $19.99 (reg. $39.99) Toys R Us sale starts at 5pm Thursday
4. Minnie, Olaf, Elsa/Anna Bath Wraps $9.99 (reg. $24.99) Kohl’s (see above for hours)
5. Disney Cheerin Minnie $25 (reg. $44.97) Walmart doorbuster @6pm Thursday
6. Frozen ‘Let It Go’ Musical Watches $11.99 (reg. $24.99) Kohl’s (see above for hours)
7. Disney Princess Little Mermaid 3-pack $14.99 (reg. $29.99) Toys R Us sale starts at 5pm Thursday
8. Frozen 14” Bike $59 (reg. $79.99) Target sale starts at 6pm Thursday
9. Character Blanket Sleepers Size 4-10 $9.99 (reg. $34) Kohl’s (see above for hours)
10. Disney Activity tubes or World of Art Activity Set $9.99 (reg. $19.99) Toys R Us sale starts at 5pm
If you want to take a closer look at these items, many websites offer links to the ads for all the respective stores that have released their ads. I tend to use theblackfriday.com. I find it well laid out and easy to use. I hope this list helps you get a jump start on your planning.
What do you think? Did you find this list helpful? Did I miss any major deals, in your opinion? Let me know in the comment box below.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate the Residents Of Halloween Town With The New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Collection! - July 23, 2021
- 4 Summer Beauty Tips To Look And Feel Like A Disney Princess - July 21, 2021
- Celebrate 25 Years of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame With The New Dooney & Bourke Collection! - July 20, 2021